How to Pitch a Brilliant Idea (Video)



In class we had a presentation about pitching a brilliant idea, and we were told to make a small video about a topic that we are passionate to talk about. It took me a long time to upload this video, not because it was hard to make but because it was hard for me to have a video of me seen by my whole class. To me presenting is easier than having a video that everyone can look back at any time they want, but I glad that we got to do something like this because it made me realize that in future I will need this sort of experience if I want to get my own business. I wish I had upload it sooner so that I would have gotten feedback on it. Even though the thought of having a video of me speaking was hard for me to process at first but as soon I uploaded it, my stress kind of went away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio Project

Communication, Meaningful work, Identity